Where do you get your inspiration?
I am passionate about both graphic design and paper engineering. My inspiration usually tends to come from events I attend, things I read, conversations I have with friends, and as expected: the wonderful vast great sphere of the world wide web. However, above anything else, I believe it is the little (and big) experiences I have in everyday life that inspire me most. I like to think that I live in a world of excitement, where any little new thing, any little new information or knowledge opens up a world of discovery; any little new thing is a surprise, ready to wow me, ready for me to draw inspiration from.
What’s on your bucket list?
- Travel to every continent at least once in my lifetime.
- Go bungee jumping.
- Learn to mountain climb and train to climb the Grand Canyon.
- Learn more about the US (and its geography) by a cross country road-trip.
- Be in 3 or 4 places at once.
- Someday, have my own design studio of magical and extraordinary paper works.
- Learn, live, experience things to the fullest, every day.
If not Structural Graphics, what?
I would probably be in a city, probably Baltimore, still freelancing as a graphic designer and paper engineer. I would be a part time laser cutter, and part time teacher. I would still be working with paper.