Structural Graphics designer Isabel Uria recently attended Luxe Pack New York, the annual convention for luxury packaging enthusiasts, where vendors, buyers and designers meet to scope out the latest in paper and glass packaging. Continue reading
Structural Graphics won six awards at the 60th Annual Ad Club Award Show held on Wednesday, May 21 at Farmington Gardens, including a total of four awards (a gold and three bronze) in the Dimensional Mail category, a bronze award in the Packaging category, and one silver award in the show’s Point of Sale category. Continue reading
Thinking about incorporating sound technology into your direct marketing campaign, but not sure where to start? Leverage within invitations, product launches, lead generation, loyalty campaigns, and more! Continue reading
Last week we introduced LED-enhanced direct mail to marketers (jog your memory here) looking to make an impact on major brands and companies. This week, we’re taking another look at how light technology is enhancing direct marketing campaigns with mailers that incorporate LEDs, fiber optics and electroluminescence to highlight features, enhance people’s interaction with products and leave lasting impressions on consumers. Continue reading
Big name companies are using highly targeted direct mail to create big impressions with consumers, and LEDs are helping them do it. Continue reading
When Mazda U.S. released the 2014 Mazda 3 it partnered with Structural Graphics to produce some incredible dimensional mail.
Our NEW Magic X-ray mechanism is a great format to bring to life various types of messaging! Display before and after imagery, old to new restoration, a positive transition, hidden messages, what’s “behind the curtain”… the possibilities are endless!
The Inside Scoop:
Invented in late 2013 by our designer, Rob Kelly, this concept was inspired by his son’s preschool show & tell for the letter “X.” He gave his son paper X-ray specs to wear which were [of course] pretend. He wondered if there was a way he could bring the x-ray effect to life in paper. Energized by the idea, Rob made a working prototype that weekend!
Check out our Structural Graphics 2014 New Year’s card. This card featured a snowy forest scene with some woodland creatures hiding. A fox? The abominable snowman? An owl in a tree? Birds chirping? The only way you can tell who is hiding, is to move the wand around to find them!
Other clients, in addition to Whirlpool, have used this design to bring their messaging to life! See some ideas below to get the creativity flowing…
1) An x-ray of a body part including the benefits of a new medical device produced
2) A “discover and find” for kids, similar to “Where’s Waldo?”
3) What is in your wallet? For financial, credit card, insurance card companies, etc.
4) Before and after restoration, a new car, or feature a car that changes colors with a movement of the “wand” to reveal
5) Curious what’s in your food? Take a sneak peek into what it is made of, including the vitamins and benefits
6) X-ray luggage on an airport conveyor
7) Motivating customers to travel – a black and white snowy scene transforming into a tropical, colorful beach somewhere exotic!
8) New building design layout, interior views of a building, or everything going on behind the scenes in a home
9) Sneak peek “magic reveal” for a new TV or movie premiere!
10) The magic of a new makeover, anti-aging treatments or simply skin cleansing solutions
11) Your brand logo as the showcased image with your services and products magically revealed underneath
12) A look inside of a gift package – revealing jewelry or an engagement ring, keys to a car, a brand new smartphone, etc.
This Magic X-ray Viewer is new and PATENT PENDING, thus only found through your friends at Structural Graphics!
Structural Graphics unveils its latest direct mail piece, which combines interesting typography, eye-catching graphics, and a message that will resonate with its audience: higher education marketers. Continue reading Reaching Out to Higher Education Marketers